WFX has a unique niche in the event marketplace, offering a strong topical and functional educational platform. No where else will you find 250+ church industry experts AND 100+ conference sessions under one roof. We garner speakers who are highly regarded church leaders and industry experts making our event the largest and most respected national solutions center in the country.
Who Attends WFX?
Everyone involved in any aspect of church ministry will benefit from attending WFX. More than 800 churches across the nation attend WFX because they want to leverage staff, facilities and equipment to better fulfil the missions and visions of their churches. Who should attend? Church teams who want to make relevant connections, co-create solutions, and engage in cross-functional training together.
- Tech Directors and their teams looking for hands-on training, new ideas, new technology or expansion strategies.
- Worship Leaders, Musicians and Creatives looking for affordable skill-based training, inspiration, and refreshment.
- Tech and Worship Directors looking to work together to optimize gear options that deepen the worship experience.
- Facility Managers managing a new project, improvement to the existing building or the launch of a new campus, including a virtual site is on the horizon.
- Pastors and Staff & Lay Leaders looking for a way to invest in team building.
- Church Communications Specialists who are seeking skills and strategies to leverage social media and technology.
WFX also attracts professionals that serve the church market, including:
- Architects & Designers
- Construction Professionals
- Design-Build Teams
- AVL Systems Integrators
- Church Management Consultants
Typical job functions include:
- Senior or Lead Pastors
- Executive Pastors
- Building Committee Members
- Church Administrators
- Facilities Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Media & Creative Arts Pastors & Directors
- Technical Directors & Staff
- Worship Leaders & Team Members
- Lay Leaders
- Key Volunteers
Why Attend WFX?
WFX combines in-depth education across all disciplines with the largest dedicated church expo in the United States creating a one-of-a-kind solutions center for churches of all sizes.
Attendees will be inspired and will gain practical knowledge from respected church leaders and industry professionals about products, services and solutions that solve the every day problems churches face today.
Team Based Learning
WFX allows whole teams to learn together, be inspired together and grow together. In fact, many churches use their time at WFX as their annual planning retreat.
In over 10 years of serving churches, we have found that WFX’s team-based training moves churches forward faster and with more focus than any other means. In order to maximize your ministry’s investment, consider sending a team of people. It proves to yield the best return on your investment. We invest in you by keeping individual registration pricing low as well as offering discounts for church teams to attend.
WFX is especially beneficial for churches and teams that are:
- Considering a new facility, building improvements or the launch of another campus.
- Exploring ways to ensure a safe and secure church environment.
- Using technology and gear to deepen the worship experience.
- Looking for hands-on training and new technology ideas.
- Hoping to develop new communications skills and strategies to leverage current social media and technology.
- Seeking to invest in team development and relationships.
WFX Event Highlights
- Church Tool Kit – we’re focused on assisting and supporting churches to create a take home action plan. Each main session will guide your team through the event culminating with dedicated time to outline your personal action plan.
- In-depth Boot Camps on Tuesday, October 10.
- General session Keynote Presenters and conference specific Featured Speakers
- Five different conferences running concurrently, at the same place and at the same time, with their own boot camps, featured speakers, workshop intensives and peer group discussion sessions, offering an immersive and interactive learning experience.
- All new Worship Conference offering affordable skill-based training, inspiration, refreshment, and insight.
- The Spark - Where conversations ignite! An interactive gathering spot on the expo floor where you can connect with thought leaders, experts, peers, colleagues for networking, education and fun!
- The Well - Get refreshed in a contemplative worship environment that will restore, and replenish your soul in a relaxing lounge like setting.
- 2017 Orientation Reception – Prepare yourself and your team for a fun-filled experience that will change your church.
- WFX 2017 Expo - New companies showcasing their latest products and services at WFX, the largest solutions center for churches in the U.S.
- The WFX App! An interactive event App that has everything you need to navigate your way through WFX. Specially designed to help you foster new connections with peers, view event session schedules, highlights, speakers, expo floor map, social media posts, event polls and more!